Aiming High To Achieve Success In All That We Do
The governors are looking to recruit someone who will join the SLT to take our school from good to outstanding and will embrace our school motto of "Aiming High To Achieve Success In All That We Do". Your proven track record of outstanding leadership and management in a primary setting; will encapsulate high expectations for staff as well as pupils. Your high standards of educational achievement will be synonymous, with a desire to equip our pupils to be successful lifelong learners.
John Perryn is an ambitious emerging primary school serving a diverse local community. The Governors are in search of a remarkable Deputy Head Teacher who is equipped to undertake the challenge of leading our school into the next era of its improvement, by enriching the firm foundations already pioneered. We are very proud of our recent achievements and believe that John Perryn is an exciting place to be.
Our staff team of experienced professionals strive for excellence and are steadfast in ensuring that every child achieves their full potential. They are hardworking and will support you to achieve great things.
• Are an inspirational deputy with uncompromising high expectations
• Are a first class teacher and team player
• Have excellent interpersonal skills
• Can uphold our happy, positive learning environment
We can offer:
• Children who are valued, well behaved and keen to learn
• A supportive Governing Body, Parents/Carers and PTA
• A dedicated and enthusiastic staff team
• Professional development opportunities
• The additional support of a well-established network of collaborative schools
We have a clear commitment to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. The Successful candidate will be required to apply for an Enhanced Disclosure from the Disclosure & Barring Service. Further information can be found at www.gov.uk.