Norwood Green Infant and Nursery School is looking to appoint a highly motivated, inspirational Deputy Headteacher to work in partnership in leading our school onto the next exciting stage of its development.
Norwood Green Infant and Nursery School offers all children a happy, purposeful and motivating learning environment. All children in our culturally rich and diverse community are valued, respected and encouraged to achieve. The pupils, staff, parents and governors have a great sense of pride in our school and care passionately about its future success.
We are seeking someone who;
• Is an inspirational and outstanding classroom practitioner with a commitment to developing lifelong learners and raising achievement
• Has excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to motivate others to bring about improvement
• Has energy, flexibility, initiative and a committed approach
• Is eager to participate fully in the life of our school, fostering positive relationships throughout our community
• Has a high level of understanding of pedagogy and successful experience in primary education
We can offer;
• Supportive parents with children who are impeccably behaved, enthusiastic and eager to learn
• A genuine opportunity for shared leadership
• A dedicated team of staff and governors
• A commitment to professional development
We are very proud of our school and visits prior to interview are strongly encouraged. Please contact the school admin officer, Kathy Cumberbatch to make arrangements via the school office on 0208 5741456 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date for applications: 29 September 2017 at 16:00
Interview Date: 10 October 2017
Norwood Green Infant and Nursery School with CHI is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The post is subject to an enhanced disclosure.