Group 3 school NOR 448
Three Bridges is looking for an incredible leader to join our family as a Deputy Headteacher. As a school that sits in the top 1% of schools nationally and has progress measures in the top 3%, we have some pretty deep beliefs about school leadership and learning. We trust our staff. We believe in a deep focus on learners and learning. We immerse ourselves in pedagogy and research. We believe in development, support and — most importantly — happiness.
All of our leaders lead courageously, lead collaboratively, and lead joyfully. They are committed to inspiring greatness and making a difference.
We can offer you:
- Inspirational children that love learning
- Passionate and Incredible staff in every area of the school
- Strong governance and visionary leadership
- Opportunities to research, lead learning and immerse in Lesson Study
- Well developed and highly regarded school to school support leadership
- A very competitive salary
You will be:
- Unswervingly positive
- Unrelentingly driven
- Incredibly organised and enthusiastic
- Wholly committed to the inclusion of all learners and the development of Special Educational Needs
- Guided by the belief that every child can and will achieve
- Extremely calm and courageous in all interactions
Prospective applicants are encouraged to visit the school.
Application form is available at www.threebridgesprimary.co.uk/Leadership/
We have a clear commitment to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. The Successful candidate will be required to apply for an Enhanced Disclosure from the Disclosure & Barring Service (formerly known as the Criminal Records Bureau).
Closing date: Wednesday 24th May 2017 at 12 noon
Short listing: Thursday 25th May 2017
Interviews: Friday 26th May 2017
Three Bridges Primary School
Melbury Avenue, Southall, UB2 4HT
Tel: 020 8571 1491
web site: www.threebridgesprimary.co.uk
Headteacher: Mr Matthew Burdett
Number on roll: 450