ST. CHAD’S ROMAN CATHOLIC PRIMARY SCHOOL
BALMFIELD STREET, CHEETHAM, MANCHESTER, M8 0SP
Tel: 0161-205-6965 email: firstname.lastname@example.org
DEPUTY HEADTEACHER TO START JANUARY 2019
Salary Scale: L7 – L11 Leadership Scale
Governors are willing to consider the flexibility available within the school teachers' pay and conditions (2018)
The Governors of St. Chad’s Roman Catholic Primary School wish to appoint an exceptional and inspirational Deputy Headteacher, who can contribute to developing an exceptional and caring learning environment where all members of the school community can thrive.
We are looking for a strong, dynamic and inspirational leader who:
- Is a committed and practising Catholic with a strong personal faith and a clear vision of Catholic education.
- Will act as an effective and supportive bridge between the school and the Parish community of St. Chad’s.
- Will develop and sustain a learning culture for all across our school
- Will foster children's enjoyment of learning whilst ensuring high levels of achievement
- Has experience of a leadership role within a Primary School.
- Has substantial experience of working in Key Stage 2
- Has a record of raising standards.
- Can deploy leadership, commitment and sensitivity to ensure the continued development of our school community.
- Is ambitious for St. Chad’s to become an outstanding school.
- Supports all staff in their professional development and will empower staff to be the best they can be
We can offer:
• Wonderful children who are eager to learn
• A Governing Board which is fully committed to the whole school community
• A Parish community that supports, values and loves its Parish School
• Support for your professional development
• Excellent professional collaborative links with schools and the wider community
The governing body, are fully committed to the school and look forward to working alongside the successful candidate to achieve the very best for our children at St Chad’s. We invite any potential candidate to contact school to arrange an informal visit. The job is open to candidates proposing a job share.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Appointment is subject to a satisfactory enhanced disclosure from the Disclosure and Barring Service.
Timeline for appointment process:
- Closing Date : 15th October (Noon)
- Shortlisting: 18th October
- Interviews: 29th , 30th October
An electronic applicants’ pack is available from the school administrator or can be downloaded from this advert's 'downloads' section .
Please email applications to: email@example.com