Perivale Primary School is an outstanding school where, “The quality of teaching is consistently high/ the curriculum is exciting/ pupils conduct and attitudes to learning are exemplary,” Ofsted July 2017.We are seeking to appoint an outstanding teacher to the post of Deputy Headteacher (Standards). We are looking for a leader with the potential for headship, who will make a significant contribution to our school.If you want to be part of something special then this is the role for you!
We are looking for a Deputy Headteacher who has:
- The drive, vision and energy to constantly strive for excellence.
- A passion for children’s learning through consistently high quality teaching. High expectations and aspirations for all our pupils.
- Proven leadership qualities and the ability to challenge, inspire and motivate colleagues.
- Proven record of being an outstanding practitioner, imaginative, innovative, resourceful and decisive.
In return, we can offer:
- A strong team of enthusiastic and dedicated staff
- A dedicated and supportive governing body
- Supportive parents and enthusiastic, well behaved children who are keen to learn
- A track record of developing staff to leadership.
- Extensive support mechanisms through our teaching school alliance and challenge partnership hub
- A new building with extensive grounds and a co-located Children’s Centre
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed and encouraged. Please contact Yvonne McDonald, to arrange a visit on 020 8997 0619 or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates will require Enhanced DBS clearance check. Candidates who have lived or worked abroad in the last 5 years will require an overseas police check and will be asked to provide a good conduct certificate. Further information can be found at www.gov.uk. Interested applicants should download an application pack from the school website on WWW.perivale.ealing.sch.uk or email email@example.com. Closing date: Thursday 12th October 2017, 12 noon .Interview dates: Week commencing Monday 9th October 2017 (for 1st round candidates) & Week commencing Monday 16th October 2017 (for 2nd round applications submitted after 2nd October).