Are you an experienced leader, innovator and practitioner who has had an impact on learning in school?
Our school is seeking to appoint a new Deputy Head who is an enthusiastic and motivated leader, to join our team of committed professionals who see the learning needs of the individual as a priority and are committed to achieving excellence.
You will join our highly dedicated Leadership Team to continue to drive the school forward to raise standards and you should have the ability to take on new challenges and developments building on from the work undertaken by the current post holder.
The prospective candidate should have considerable experience of working with senior age (11-19 yrs old ) students with SLD, Autism and PMLD, in a special school environment and be passionate about driving forward improvement to deliver high quality teaching and learning to meet the complex needs of all students.
We can offer:
- A challenging but positive, caring ethos and working atmosphere
- A highly committed, enthusiastic and supportive staff team
- An excellent opportunity for professional and career development
- A well-resourced school: ICT rich; superb outdoor learning facilities
- Support from enthusiastic Governors and parents/carers, committed to the success of the school.
Visits are welcomed and encouraged by prior arrangement with the Head Teacher on 01922 490190.
For further details and to apply, please contact the School Business Manager Mrs Jayne Farmer - Mary Elliot School, Leamore Lane; Walsall WS2 7NR or email: firstname.lastname@example.org Tel: 01922 490190
Fax: 01922 490199
Closing date: Monday 5 December 2016