Chase Lane Primary School and Nursery Unit is a thriving school based in a vibrant and diverse part of North East London, located within easy access of the M11 and M25. We are a three form entry school with approximately 700 children on roll.
We are seeking to employ an outstanding individual who is dedicated to excellence and inspiring learning outcomes for our diverse community. We pride ourselves on our school values which promote resilience, creativity and high achievement. Our children amaze us on a daily basis and we are very proud of them. We have exceptional facilities including a modern building, extensive outdoor spaces and advanced ICT provision. Following yet another positive Ofsted Inspection, our staff and children are more enthusiastic than ever.
Ofsted 2017: 'This school continues to be GOOD...'The atmosphere is calm, happy and busy.’ Pupils say, 'In our school we want to be the best we can be...” There is an ambitious vision for all pupils at the school.'
There is no better time to join us!
We are seeking to appoint a Deputy Head Teacher who has a passion for motivating children to achieve their best. This is an amazing opportunity to work alongside the Headteacher leading a successful and exciting 3 form entry Primary School and Nursery Unit of which the whole community is very proud.
The ideal candidate will:
- Be an exceptional classroom practitioner who is dedicated and committed to their own professional development.
- Encourage and promote high expectations of children and colleagues alike to ensure achievement of raised standards.
- Be an excellent team player and inspirational leader.
- Be able to create, execute and evaluate curriculum policies.
The school will offer:
- Dedicated and motivated children, teachers and support staff.
- Superb working conditions.
- Excellent opportunities for continued professional development.
Closing date: Friday 22nd February 2019
Shortlisting: Thursday 7th March 2019
Interviews: Friday 8th March 2019
To obtain an application pack, or to arrange a visit to the school, please contact our Office Manager, Mrs DaSilva. Application packs can also be downloaded from the ‘vacancies’ section on the page entitled ‘School Info’ on our school website: www.chaselaneprimary.waltham.sch.uk
Telephone: 0208 529 6827
The school is committed to safer recruitment practice & pre-employment checks will be undertaken before any employment is confirmed. The post is subject to Enhanced DBS disclosure with lists.