Brooke School is a large and innovative broad spectrum special school with strong partnerships with parents/carers, local schools, colleges and community groups. Our accommodation is very good; our children/young people enjoy school and make good progress.
We require a Deputy Head Teacher with responsibility for our Partnerships Department from January 2018
All applicants are advised that Brooke School is currently looking to convert to a MAT on 1st December 2017.
We require a motivated, creative and enthusiastic individual who:
- Is a strategic thinker who is able to contribute to the vision for the schools’ future, inspire others and share the leadership of the school.
- Can demonstrate effective leadership and management of school improvement initiatives, ensuring learning is at the centre of strategic planning and resource management.
- Is knowledgeable, experienced and effective in promoting high quality teaching and learning, which meets the needs of pupils with a diverse range of need.
- Has ambition and commitment to raising standards and is confident in supporting staff through the use of a range of specialist strategies to help students overcome barriers to learning.
- Has a passion to contribute to and develop a motivating, engaging and relevant curriculum for all, from which students can make excellent progress and develop their talents and skills.
- Is committed to working in partnership with students, parents, staff and others to benefit students within the school and to strengthen our role within the community.
We can offer you:-
- A hard working staff team who are professional and dedicated.
- A key role in the strategic development and improvement of our school.
- Opportunities for personal and professional development.
- A supportive and effective governing body.
Additional Information & How to Apply
Brooke school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure.
Application pack containing further details available from Jacqui Day, Business Manager or Warwickshire website. Informal visits and enquiries welcomed.
Closing Date: 9am Friday 29th September 2017
Interview dates Monday 9th October 2017 and Tuesday 10th October 2017
Brooke School, Overslade Lane, Rugby, CV22 6DY
Tel 01788 812324
School website: www.brookeschool.co.uk
Number on roll 195, aged 2-19 years