The British Antofagasta School (ABS) is a school born 99 years ago in Antofagasta. Belonging to a non-profit corporation composed of all parents, the school has undergone remarkable changes in the last 10 years with a view to innovating and growing.
With the incorporation of a much more present bilingualism from its level of Mini Kindergarten to 12th grade certified by Cambridge, the ABS is the only authorized school in the three programs of the International Baccalaureate in the greater northern portion of Chile (Arica to Santiago) and the only one that has been awarded an environmental certification (intermediate level).
ABS is an active member of the Association of British Schools in Chile (ABSCH), is working on the construction of a new building that will house more than 1100 students once its centenary has been completed in 2018.
Today we are in search of the position of DEPUTY HEADMASTER to accompany this exciting process.
APPLICANTS SHOULD HAVE:
- A teaching degree with further university studies in management (Master’s degree or beyond).
- A minimum experience of at least 3 years in similar positions of responsibility.
- Intermediate to upper level of English and Spanish languages
- Experience with International Baccalaureate program(s).
- International teaching experience.
- Ability to lead, engage, inform and work successfully with a range of a stakeholders.
- Working knowledge of educational software.
- Work in an innovating and always challenging organization which balances the value of tradition with cutting edge teaching and learning.
- An exciting working environment with room for professional development.
- A competitive compensation package (including moving allowance).
- A full-time, indefinite contract.
IF YOU ARE INTERESTED, PLEASE SEND
CV with cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your salary expectations.