EXCITING LEADERSHIP DEVELOPMENT OPPORTUNITY
We are a rapidly improving school and we are seeking to appoint an outstanding Deputy Headteacher. This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a forward thinking school and leadership team. We require an individual who is passionate about inclusive education and has the wellbeing of all students at the forefront of their practice.
We are looking for someone who can work effectively within a strong Senior Leadership Team and lead the SEND provision across both our Secondary and Primary academies in Grantham. The right candidate will be totally aligned to the values of our Academy, where staff work collegiately and every decision is student-centered. We are proud to be an inclusive Academy and we believe in supporting our staff and students, providing high quality CPD and always looking to achieve excellence in every area. Furthermore, our staff are engaged, friendly and driven by a desire to achieve the very best for the community we serve. If you would like an informal conversation prior to applying, please contact Clare Barber - CBarber@wgacademy.org.uk
Why work for West Grantham Church of England Academies?
• Brilliant students who are proud to be part of the Academy
• Highly visible and supportive SLT
• Close working links and opportunities with other primary and secondary schools across the Trust
• Investment in leadership and career development
• Meaningful and exciting CPD that supports and develops all teaching staff
• Bespoke coaching and development opportunities readily available
• Rigorous and easy-to-use behaviour system
• Become part of the West Grantham family – an enjoyable and rewarding working environment
Our ideal candidate will:
• be aligned to our vision and values
• be a team player, with excellent interpersonal skills
• have a commitment to academic excellence and passion for helping all succeed
• be an excellent practitioner with an unwavering commitment to the highest standards for teaching and learning
• have ambition for further career progression and a commitment to continued professional development.
Application packs with more details can be retrieved from:
Please send completed applications to Esharpe@wgacademy.org.uk
Deadline: 11pm on Sunday 9 January 2022
West Grantham Church of England Secondary Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. The successful applicant will be subject to appropriate child protection screening including checks with previous employers and undertake an enhanced DBS.