The Independent Jewish Day School is a high achieving one form entry Primary School situated in the heart of the community. We are looking for an inspirational and talented Deputy Head to share the leadership of our ‘Outstanding’ school.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone who is ambitious, highly talented and committed to high expectations for all. It is an exciting opportunity for someone who wants to provide the best education for our children while working in close partnership with the Headteacher, staff, parents, governors and children.
You will be :
- Able to demonstrate an ability to lead significant improvements in a core area and an ability to analyse and manage school performance data.
- Be proactive, supportive and motivational in driving forward school improvement priorities.
- An excellent and enthusiastic teacher, with strong organisational and interpersonal skills.
- Committed to achieving the highest possible standards of teaching, learning and behaviour.
We can offer you :
- Children who are enthusiastic learners and well motivated, who will love your desire to engage them in their learning.
- A school with continuing high aspirations and an opportunity to make a difference.
- A commitment to ongoing professional development and support to further leadership positions.
- A broad and balanced curriculum that is enhanced with a wide variety of enrichment opportunities.
- Supportive governors who understand and share the ambitions for our school.
Closing date 12 noon April 23rd 2018
Visits to the school can be arranged. Please contact the school office on 020 8203 2299 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
The Independent Jewish Day School is committed to equality and opportunity and to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and we expect our staff to share this commitment. Successful candidates will be required to complete an enhanced DBS check and to confirm that they are not disqualified from teaching.