Are you passionate about Early Years?
We are looking for a caring, imaginative and creative Deputy Headteacher to work with the Headteacher to build on and develop outstanding nursery practice.
Moss Hall Nursery School is an outstanding and popular maintained nursery school. The children come from a rich variety of cultural backgrounds and they love to learn. The school is set in a spacious Victorian building with an extensive, well-resourced outdoor learning environment. The staff team is experienced and enthusiastic and is committed to providing an environment which supports active and independent learning. Close links with the adjoining infant and junior schools are maintained. We have a strong and supportive Governing Body.
We wish to appoint an enthusiastic and knowledgeable Deputy Headteacher with a strong commitment to nursery education and to inclusive practice to work with the Headteacher to maintain and develop our outstanding provision
The Deputy Headteacher will be the SENCo. S/he will be expected to lead on planning and assessment and will provide PPA cover for the class teachers.
We are looking for an experienced teacher with knowledge and experience of working with children with special educational needs with some management experience. This vacancy presents an exciting opportunity for an outstanding teacher to work in a school which is committed to inclusion, achievement and high standards.
We are interested in hearing from you if you:
- Are passionate about children’s learning in the early years
- Have extensive early years experience and a clear vision for excellence
- Can further enhance our already rich and varied curriculum
- Are an effective organiser with good interpersonal skills
- Have a commitment to work in partnership with parents and the community
We can offer you:
- Well behaved children who are keen to learn and a pleasure to teach
- A happy working environment with a supportive and hardworking team of staff
- An opportunity to develop professionally
- A school that values creative individuals and supports a cross curricular and creative learning approach
- A school which puts the interests of the children and their families first in all that we do
Qualifications: Qualified Teacher Status
Deadline for applications: Monday 30th September 2019 by 4.00pm
Possible Interview Date: Monday 7th October 2019
Start date: January 2020
Informal visits are strongly encouraged. We are open between 8.00 and 6.00 Monday to Friday.
For more information or to arrange a visit, please contact Kalpna Poojara on 020 8445 2518.
Completed applications should be submitted to email@example.com by 4.00pm on Monday 30th September.
We are committed to promoting equality and challenging discrimination. Barnet is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people, and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post will be subject to an Enhanced DBS Clearance.
Barnet operates stringent safer recruitment procedures.