St. Mary’s is a highly regarded, oversubscribed and successful school with a caring ethos and high standards. This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced senior leader to join a forward looking and cohesive academy.
· We are seeking to appoint a practising Catholic with a proven record of success and the potential to become an outstanding senior leader within our Academy.
· We would welcome applications from high quality candidates with curriculum, teaching, assessment & learning or pastoral expertise; we will finalise the role and responsibilities of the post with the successful applicant.
· We are seeking a person committed to achieving excellence for all students and staff.
· Our Diocesan Inspection Report (March 2017) graded us as “outstanding” and the Ofsted Report (March 2017) stated, “This school continues to be good… …St Mary’s lives up to its aim to be a ‘caring faith community’ and this ethos pervades the school.”
· An outstanding professional development programme, committed and friendly staff, high quality professional cover supervisors, ICT technicians and admin support and a strong collegiate ethos make St. Mary’s a great place to work.
· State of the art facilities within our £22.5 million refurbished facilities.
· We would be delighted to receive an application from you to join us!
The post is subject to DBS (formally CRB), Asylum and Immigration and Medical Clearance
For further information about this post and an application form please contact the school reception or visit the Academy’s website at www.st-mary.blackpool.sch.uk
Closing date for applications is: Thursday 22nd March 2018 at 12:00 pm