Due to the promotion of the current Deputy Headteacher the Governors seek to appoint an enthusiastic, inspirational and energetic Deputy Headteacher for Linwood main campus, who will be a member of the Senior Leadership Team.
The successful candidate will:
- Have experience and in depth knowledge of SEND
- Be an outstanding leader and be able to motivate, challenge and inspire staff and pupils through excellent interpersonal skills.
- Have strong strategic vision and direction and be integral to the School’s continued growth, progress and success, including possible transition to Academy status.
- Have passion, vision and determination to inspire the teaching and support staff to deliver the highest levels of learning to meet children’s and young people’s SEND.
- Be passionate about improving the life chances for all our pupils and their families.
- Be able to work in partnership with the Executive Headteacher, SLT and the Governing Board to continue raising standards through a shared vision.
Linwood is a large multi campus, all age range special school which supports a comprehensive range of special educational needs. This is a high pressure role with significant responsibility. The successful candidate must be confident to represent the school at all levels, be pro-ctive, use initiative and be able to confidently work to deadlines.
Linwood has been judged as ‘outstanding’ on five consecutive occasions and is a Teaching School.
We are committed to and actively support the professional development of our staff.
Closing date: Sunday 15 April 2018
Interviews will take place on Thursday 26 April 2018
Visits to the school to gain an insight into this role are encouraged.
Application forms and further details can be accessed via: www.jobsatbournemouth.com
For further job vacancies at Linwood School, please visit our website: https://linwood.bournemouth.sch.uk/
Any enquiries regarding application or to arrange a visit to the school please contact Wendy Perry, HR Manager email@example.com Tel: 01202 636801
Offers of employment are also subject to satisfactory references and health check.
Linwood is committed to the safeguarding and promotion of children’s welfare and all appointments are subject to successful enhanced DBS checks.