APPLICATIONS ARE INVITED FOR THE POSITION OF DEPUTY HEADTEACHER
We are a one-form entry, happy and vibrant primary school, proud of our diverse population, caring and committed staff and motivated children.
Under the leadership of our Headteacher, Mr David Syed, the school is enhancing and developing its existing high standards. We are looking for an outstanding Deputy who is also a role-model classroom practitioner, to work in a key leadership role in our caring, successful and exciting school.
“This school continues to be good”, Ofsted May 2017. To view the full report please visit: https://www.ofsted.gov.uk.
The new Deputy must:
- Share the vision for realising the potential of all pupils and staff.
- Have excellent teaching experience and ability with an emphasis upon assessment.
- Be able to analyse and present assessment data for the school.
- Be able to oversee and ensure the clear progression throughout the delivery of our whole-school curriculum.
- Have strong management, leadership, interpersonal and organisational skills.
- Be a team player who can lead and develop a motivated staff.
You will be:
- An exemplary classroom teacher.
- Required to undertake a teaching role in the mornings.
- Friendly and approachable with excellent communication skills.
- Self motivated with the vision, energy and organisational skills to help lead the school to excellence.
- Committed to achieving high standards of learning and behaviour for all children.
- Able to lead, motivate, inspire and help organise the whole school community.
For an application pack, or to arrange an informal visit to the school, please contact the school office on 020 8450 7982 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closing date for applications: Friday 27th April 2018
Interview dates: Thursday 10th & Friday 11th May 2018
Northview Primary School
London NW10 1RD
Tel: 020 8450 7982
Headteacher: Mr David Syed