Ashley College caters for 20- 50 centre based and home tutored vulnerable pupils with medical needs from Key Stage 1 to 4. Since September 2016, under the leadership of the new Headteacher, Ashley College has worked to secure rapid improvements and we are now seeking an inspirational educationalist to help lead the college through its next phase of growth.
We would like to appoint an experienced leader who will inspire and motivate colleagues to provide outstanding teaching and learning.
We are looking for a Deputy Headteacher who is:
- An experienced or aspirant leader dedicated to ensuring the very best outcomes for children and young people
- A professional with a good understanding of the learning barriers that children and young people with medical needs face and how these can be addressed
- A teacher with proven leadership skills and an ability to disseminate leadership across the unit
- Able to communicate effectively with children, families, staff, and other stakeholders
- Able to support the Headteacher in providing professional leadership, vision and passion to ensure that the provision continues to strengthen so that all pupils build in confidence and achieve their very best
In return we can offer support and encouragement, a team where you will be valued and developed with the opportunity to gain experience across all aspects of senior leadership with the support of the Headteacher and our Management Committee
We welcome applications from dynamic and innovative professionals who share our passion for supporting vulnerable young people with often complex medical conditions, mental health needs and emotional disorders or a combination of these.
The post represents an outstanding opportunity for an experienced school leader to lead and demonstrate their ability to turn our vision into positive outcomes
For more information and to apply please contact School Business Manager on 020 8937 3330.
Application packs are available from and returnable to firstname.lastname@example.org.
You are welcome to visit Ashley College informally on Tuesday 2nd May at 10am. Please phone the school office on 020 8937 3330 to arrange an appointment
Closing Date: 8th May 2017 (23.59)
Interview Date: Monday 15th May 2017
ASHLEY COLLEGE - Medical Needs Pupil Referral Unit
Ashley Gardens, Wembley HA9 8NP