We are seeking to recruit an exceptional leader to join the Senior Leadership Team at Blenheim Primary School with Deputy Headteacher responsibility across the school. Blenheim Primary is currently a ‘Good School’. The successful applicant will play a major role alongside the Senior Leadership Team, in raising expectations and outcomes in all areas across the school.
At Blenheim Primary we provide a caring and stimulating learning environment, enabling all our children to thrive, learn and enjoy their time at school. Parents and staff work together in an atmosphere of cooperation to promote a love of learning and the development of the whole person.
We are looking for someone who will :
- Support the Headteacher to shape our future vision and ethos
- Have the leadership qualities to inspire and innovate whole-school Curriculum Improvement
- Effectively analyse data to identify areas for the school to continuously improve
- Be compassionate, open and transparent in your approach
- Have high expectations of all pupils and staff
- Build positive relationships with the pupils, staff, parents, governing body and wider community
- Develop the staff team through collaborative and tailor-made professional development opportunities
- Be enthusiastic, committed and empathetic, with excellent interpersonal skills
- Be resilient, resourceful and determined
We can offer:
- A ‘Good School’
- Delightful children who are eager to learn
- A committed staff team with supportive governors and parents
- Excellent professional development opportunities
- Well-resourced and attractive learning environment
The application pack can be downloaded from our school website: www.blenheimprimary.com
Visits to our school are warmly welcomed, please contact Miss Siegfried, School Business Manager on 01689 819955.
Emailed applications to be sent to: email@example.com
Closing date for applications is Monday, 17 May 2021 at 8.30am
Interviews to be held on Monday 24 May 2021
Education for the 21st Century is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS check and where applicable, a prohibition from teaching check will be completed for all applicants. Education for the 21st Century is fully committed to equality and to valuing diversity as an employer and a provider of education.
Blenheim Primary School
- Mainstream school with state - academy funding
- Primary School
- Students of mixed gender, age 4 - 11 years