Burnham Grammar School
London Fringe L19 (£62,429) to L23 (£68,738)
Permanent, Full Time
We are looking for a committed and imaginative Senior Leader
Required for September 2018
We are offering you:
• Enthusiastic, motivated and intelligent students
• A socially and culturally diverse school community
• PSBP2 rebuild/refurbishment imminent
• Dedicated, enthusiastic, friendly and reflective staff
• Gold IIP Award & IIP Champion reflects personalised and nationally recognised CPD
We want from you:
• Applications from senior leaders with Teaching and Learning or Pastoral development welcome
• Dedicated to the rounded development of all students in academic, sports, arts & social areas
• A track record of effective and developmental line management
• Excellent interpersonal and team building skills
• To be an outstanding classroom practitioner
• The ability to engage and inspire our students
• Commitment to developing the highest standards of Learning and Teaching & Pastoral Support
• Innovative, imaginative and dynamic leadership
• A track record of securing outstanding student progress in their own and other departments
Closing date for applications: 10am on Thursday 15th March 2018 Interviews: From Wednesday 21st March 2018
Please download an application form from our website or telephone the school for more information: 01628 604812. Applications should be sent to Mrs A Pankhania by email or post.
Please note we do not accept CVs.
Post to: Burnham Grammar School,
Hogfair Lane, Burnham, Bucks. SL1 7HG
We are just west of London, near Windsor and Maidenhead and convenient to the M40, M4 & M25.
Burnham railway station is a short walk from the school.
Headteacher: Dr A Gillespie
Burnham Grammar School as part of the Beeches Learning Development Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of its students and staff and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Successful candidates will be required to undertake an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check.