Shefford Lower is a happy, successful and ambitious school providing a values-based education for children aged 3 to 9 years.
We are a large school with a strong sense of community where each child is known and respected as an individual. Our priority is always to ensure our children feel safe, well looked after and confident in their learning. The school’s values-based ethos promotes an inclusive environment where children learn to respect and appreciate other people, take care of their surroundings and behave responsibly.
Governors are looking for a dedicated and enthusiastic leader, with leadership experience in a large school or Deputy Headteacher experience and an educational philosophy based on inclusive values and whole school success.
We need someone who will:
- Support the Headteacher in the pursuit of excellence across the whole school
- Be ambitious in driving continuous improvement in their key areas of responsibility including; teaching and learning, setting and monitoring continuous targets, assessing performance and ensuring exemplary behaviour
- Be passionate about teaching and learning and recognise the potential in all children
- Work with the staff, using the opportunities of our large school and excellent resources, to further enhance our innovative and creative curriculum
Our school can offer you:
- A fantastic leadership opportunity to help further develop our popular and successful school
- Enthusiastic and friendly children who are willing and eager to learn
- Friendly, supportive and skilled staff who work hard
- A supportive and forward thinking leadership team who keep children at the heart of all school decisions
- Supportive governors who are ambitious for children and work with the school to ensure the best for them.
- A thriving school community with supportive parents and an active Parent Staff Association
Job start September 2017
Visits to the school are welcomed please contact email@example.com or 01462 629123 to arrange an appointment.
Application details are available from firstname.lastname@example.org or on our website www.sheffordlowerschool.co.uk/vacancies
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of our children. The successful applicant will require an enhanced DBS clearance. The school is committed to equal opportunities.