St Mary’s Catholic Primary School is seeking to appoint a practising Catholic as a visionary leader who believes, like us, that every child can let their light shine.
The successful candidate will be a highly motivated individual and an exemplary practitioner who can work in collaboration with the newly appointed headteacher to continue our journey of excellence from good to outstanding.
You will have:
· A strong commitment to Catholic education
· Consistently excellent classroom practice resulting in high levels of pupil engagement and progress.
· A dedication to leading and promoting high quality teaching and learning.
· An ability to identify school improvement priorities and strategically plan for their development
· The ability to inspire and motivate others.
In return we can offer:
· A welcoming environment with a distinctive Catholic ethos
· The opportunity to work in a ‘good’ school as it prepares for its Section 5 inspection
· An innovative and outward looking approach to school improvement
· Friendly, happy pupils who are engaged in their learning, have a thirst for knowledge and believe in a growth mindset
· Staff who are dedicated to high standards of teaching and learning.
· Active Governors who are committed to their role as strategic leaders.
· Parents who work in partnership with the school.
The vacancy arises upon the promotion of the Deputy Head Teacher.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. The position is subject to a DBS check. Please also read our Safeguarding policy http://stmarys.stmarysblogs.net/safeguarding-information/
Visits to our school are warmly encouraged and welcomed. To arrange a visit please contact the office on 01246 232170. Applications must be made using the CES form http://www.catholiceducation.org.uk/recruitment-process/item/1000042-application-forms
Closing date 11th April 9am and interview date to be confirmed.