Stoke Park is a large, popular, inner-city multi-cultural 11-18 school in Coventry with over 1000 students on roll. We are a values-led school that has a strong sense of purpose in delivering an inclusive education for students in our community. We promote a growth-mindset and believe that all of our students can succeed given appropriate support, self-belief and challenge.
Our ethos ‘Believe you can achieve at Stoke Park’ and our eight school values play an important role in everyday life: Resilience Excellence Self-belief Pride Enjoyment Care Tolerance
We aim to instil in our students the importance of creating a learning environment that supports all and have a relentless focus on high standards.
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a motivated, dedicated and talented Deputy Headteacher to join us on our journey, and to help to lead, drive and sustain the school’s improvement working in partnership with The Futures Trust.
To be successful in the role of Deputy Headteacher you must have:
- an ability to plan strategically, evaluate impact and continually drive improvement
- a professional presence, excellent interpersonal skills and the experience to lead, motivate and inspire staff and students to reach the highest levels of achievement
- possession of a wide range of skills to support our students, staff, parents and community in the pursuit of excellence
- the ability to engage children, manage their behaviour, attitudes and aspirations, whilst maintaining a high level of expectation and focus upon mutually respectful, positive relationships.
- a commitment to the school’s ethos and vision and to the vision and values of the Trust
- a clear sense of fun, energy, drive and passion
- excellent knowledge of effective strategies to raise achievement and excellence in teaching and learning
- the ability to be an exceptional member of staff with clear capacity and the desire to improve where necessary
For more information about this exciting opportunity and how to apply please contact our recruitment partner Chris Gartner from Hays Leadership on 07595 646 645 or email him at firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: Monday 5th of February at 9:00 am
The Futures Trust and Stoke Park School are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of Children and Young People, and require all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.