Do you believe all pupils are ACE?
Do you believe that character & experiences are just as valuable as personal achievements?
Do you want to be part of a fantastic team at a school going through an exciting period of expansion and development?
Then Kings Heath Boys is for you.
Kings Heath Boys is a school at an exciting stage of its journey with a new headteacher since September and the curriculum firmly in the spotlight. This vital appointment will ensure that our vision for an ambitious curriculum that will prepare students for life beyond school becomes reality. We pride ourselves on our balanced approach which goes into breadth, depth and beyond. Our superb pastoral and inclusion teams ensure that we meet the individual needs of every learner.
Our students come from diverse backgrounds and it is the positive community cohesion in our school which we celebrate. We have high expectations of our students in terms of attendance, punctuality, effort and willingness to take an active role in school life. School fosters a happy, caring environment where students feel safe to achieve the very best they can. Strong partnerships exist between the school, the students, their families and the community. We find our students flourish at Kings Heath Boys because they feel supported, encouraged and enthused by all around them.
This is an exciting time to join the school and we hope that you feel you can make a difference to our journey. Visits to the school are encouraged to see us in action.
You will need to be:
- self-motivated and enthusiastic
- passionate about supporting students to achieve the very best they can
- able to inspire staff, students and parents
- able to lead, motivate and develop colleagues across the curriculum promoting high expectations
- be fully committed to providing a safe, caring and inclusive environment for everyone
- have excellent communication skills, emotional intelligence, resilience and tenacity
- be outward facing and willing to harness partnership working for the benefit of both staff and students
- aspiring for headship
For further information, to send your application or to arrange a visit please email Ms B Cannon (HT support): email@example.com
Closing date: Noon Friday 24th January 2020
(Interviews week commencing 27th January)