This is an exciting opportunity for an outstanding leader to join this ambitious, thriving college. The college is very popular with excellent community links and excellent extra-curricular provision.
The College is looking for an inspirational leader who will build upon the many successes we have and will be a key player in our desire to be the first choice of school for our community. Applicants will need to have a proven track record of successful implementation of change and school improvement.
We are looking for someone committed to comprehensive education that has a firm belief in raising aspirations for all young people, has unconditional positive regard for young people, and delivers the very highest standards of teaching and learning. The successful candidate will demonstrate strategic vision, energy and enthusiasm and the ability to go onto headship, and will join a motivated and hardworking team who have contributed greatly to the college’s development.
The key elements of this Deputy Head post will be to develop the curriculum at all key stages through effective leadership of middle leaders, data and student tracking, and timetabling.
Appointment is subject to suitable references and enhanced DBS check.
• The opportunity to be innovative and bold in your leadership
• State-of-the art facilities in an attractive modern building and grounds
• Cutting edge ICT facilities throughout the college including VLE
• A popular learning community with a focus on school improvement
• A chance of working in a school with extensive staff training
• A hugely supportive team who are relentlessly optimistic
• Excellent professional growth and development opportunities
Additional information is available on the school website at: www.broadoak.n-somerset.sch.uk
To apply for this post, please download and complete the application form and email to Fiona Docherty, Operations Manager, at email@example.com
Closing date: Monday 22nd January 2018 (12pm midday)
Interviews: Week beginning 29th January 2018.