Required to start 1st September 2019
‘Leadership is highly effective. They have a shared vision that pupils ‘become inspired to achieve their full potential’. Ofsted March 2018
We are seeking a talented and well motivated practitioner to join our team and lead Teaching, Learning and Assessment. We are looking to appoint the school leaders of tomorrow.
We are looking for a special teacher and leader with:
- strategic focus and vision, and an absolute focus on raising educational standards
- a consistent drive to improve on the quality of teaching and learning
- instrumental in setting high expectations for self and others and the ability to create, develop and lead high performing teams
- an infectious passion for learning and success
- an ambitious, inspirational and enthusiastic leader who has the ability to motivate others
This demanding role is a very exciting opportunity where you can make a difference. Strong teaching and learning is a key pillar to our journey. The work of effective practitioners in the classroom will support pupil and the school’s high aspirations going forward.
The school is committed to safeguarding & promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
‘Lessons are characterised by strong and positive relationships between pupils and teachers. Teachers know pupils well.’ Ofsted March 2018
For information pack please go to www.bemrose.derby.sch.uk/vacancies
Visits and tours are available by appointment.
Closing date: Monday 25th March 2019 at noon
Interviews will be concluded by Friday 5th April 2019
Please apply with the following:
a) Covering letter on no more than 2 sides of A4 (11pt font)
b) Explain ‘Why teaching and learning is fundamental for a young person’s success’? on no more than one side of A4 (11pt font)
c) Completed application form.