(CURRICULUM and ACHIEVEMENT)
Group 7: Salary Range L20 - L24
Required for April 2020 or September 2020
We want to appoint an outstanding Deputy Headteacher to make a significant contribution both to the leadership team and to the school as a whole at this exciting time in our development. Lady Manners School is oversubscribed and has a large Sixth Form. Results in public examinations are a considerable strength and we offer an impressive programme of extra-curricular activities to support the wider development of our students. The school is situated in exceptionally beautiful surroundings in the Peak District.
The successful candidate will:
● be an inspirational leader and teacher;
● be a strategic thinker;
● be able to enhance the school’s existing achievements;
● demonstrate excellent communication skills and a consistently positive attitude;
● support the school's high profile with parents and in the community;
● have a record of highly effective leadership in a senior post and a proven ability to manage change;
● be able to help effective staff to develop further;
● have the personality to motivate students and staff;
● work well within a highly experienced leadership team and contribute to all discussions in a calm and professional manner;
● accept corporate responsibility in all decision-making;
● maintain a good sense of humour at all times.
Application packs are available from the Headteacher’s PA, Lady Manners School, Shutts Lane, Bakewell, Derbyshire, DE45 1JA, telephone 01629 812671 extn 102, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org, or from the school's website www.ladymanners.derbyshire.sch.uk.
Applications should be returned to the Headteacher at the school address, by 4 pm on Monday 27 January 2020.