Deputy Head Teacher
Required September 2020
Salary L6 – L10 (Negotiable depending upon experience)
North East Learning Trust and Diamond Hall Junior Academy are seeking to appoint an inspiring and highly motivated Deputy Headteacher. The successful candidate will work closely in partnership alongside the Headteacher, leadership team and governors in leading the strategic direction and development of our school.
We can offer:
• a vibrant learning community with enthusiastic and engaging children
• a positive and caring ethos
• an excellent learning environment and resources
• a team of hardworking, dedicated and friendly staff where everyone is valued
• a supportive and effective governing body
• a clear commitment to continuing professional development and an investment in future career development
The successful candidate will:
• have proven leadership skills in school improvement and curriculum innovation
• be an exemplary classroom practitioner and is able to model and coach their outstanding teaching.
• have high expectations of pupil achievement and behaviour
• have excellent interpersonal, organisational and communication skills with the ability to lead, motivate, inspire and support colleagues
• be committed to working in partnership with our parents and the local community
• have a good sense of humour
Deadline: 30th March 2020 at 12:00 noon
Shortlisting will take place 31/03/2020 with interviews taking place 3rd April 2020
How to apply:
Application packs can be downloaded from the website.
Letters of application should be no more than two sides of A4 and should be returned with application forms to firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to Mrs Karen Oliver, Diamond Hall Junior Academy, Well Street, Sunderland, Tyne & Wear SR4 6JF.