Group 2 School.
MMK is a highly successful, well-established, inclusive, community school, which is proud of its strong Jewish identity. The staff are committed and ambitious.
We are seeking an experienced, skilled and inspiring practitioner to join this outstanding school. If you have energy, drive and continuing commitment to raising standards, this is the school for you.
1. Have proven success in raising standards as a school leader?
2. Have passion for high-quality teaching and learning for all children?
3. Have excellent organisational and interpersonal skills?
4. Like working as part of a vibrant and supportive team?
If so, we can offer:
1. Enthusiastic and responsive children;
2. A team of highly skilled, committed and friendly staff;
3. Fantastic professional development opportunities, including mentoring and school-to-school partnerships;
4. A supportive Headteacher, governing body, school community and local authority and 5. A competitive salary
To book a visit please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
For an application pack, please visit www.mathildamarks.org.uk.
Closing date: 19th January 2018 at 12pm
Interview date: 25th January 2018