The Headteacher and Governors at Trinity First School wish to appoint a highly motivated Deputy Headteacher with exceptional leadership skills. We seek applicants who will work creatively and effectively to continue to build upon the many strengths of our school. We would love to hear from dedicated and inspirational candidates, who are passionate about teaching and have a proven track record in leading, motivating, inspiring and supporting children and colleagues alike. The role is part class-based (year group to be determined according to the skills and expertise of the successful candidate) with two days of dedicated leadership time per week.
We are looking for a Deputy Headteacher who:
- Is an excellent classroom practitioner with high expectations
- Is committed to ensuring children’s outcomes are the very best they can possibly be
- Fully understands their role in making a positive difference to the lives of children and families
- Has vision, drive and energy
- Is positive and enthusiastic in their approach
- Is creative, innovative and forward thinking
- Has a keen understanding of what constitutes excellent learning and teaching
- Has proven experience of leading and managing areas of school improvement and change
- Enjoys leading, supporting, challenging and inspiring and empowering others in search of excellence
- Is an excellent communicator who relates well to others
- Uses their initiative to respond to school needs
In return we can offer:
- A welcoming school community with a strong values-led ethos
- Highly motivated, enthusiastic children who enjoy coming to school and have a love of learning
- A highly committed and talented staff team
- Supportive and committed governors and parents
- Personalised professional development opportunities to ensure your continued growth
- A commitment to developing an exciting curriculum which is relevant, engaging and exciting to learners
Interested candidates are invited to visit the school and can request an application pack with further information by contacting the school office.
Trinity First School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. References will be taken up for all shortlisted candidates prior to interview. An Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check is required for the successful candidate.
Closing Date: 10am Friday 2nd February 2018
Interviews: Friday 2nd March 2018