Start date: September 2020 or sooner
Contract type: Full Time
Salary: L1 (£41,065) to L7 (£47,707)
Contract term: Permanent
Our aim is to love, wonder and achieve together
Currently rated as Good by Ofsted (November 2017) St Louis Catholic Primary School is a warm and happy school where we value our strong and inclusive Christian ethos. We are a one form entry school located in the centre of the popular Somerset town of Frome, voted the best place to live in the South West (The Sunday Times, March 2018), close to the cities of Bath and Bristol and well known for its monthly Independent Market.
The Governing Body of St Louis is seeking an energetic, ambitious practising Catholic to support the Headteacher and wider team in taking St Louis through the next phase of its journey and development.
We are seeking to recruit
- An excellent classroom practitioner with proven leadership experience and the ability to motivate and inspire (0.6 teaching commitment).
- A practising Catholic, willing to share their Faith and their vision.
- Someone who is able to promote high expectations across all areas of the curriculum.
We can offer
- Talented, happy children, from a range of cultures and nationalities, who are eager to learn, are encouraged to think for themselves and accepting of others.
- Staff who are experienced and enthusiastic and work together as a committed, supportive team.
- Well-informed governors who encourage and challenge.
- High quality opportunities for continued professional development.
- A deep sense of family, demonstrated by the pupils’ care for one another.
You are welcome to visit our school during term-time before applying. Please call 01373 463728 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange
Application pack and form available to download below, please email your completed application to email@example.com
Closing Date: 23 January 2020
Interviews: 13 February 2020
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We follow safer recruitment practice and staff are subject to an enhanced DBS check.