September 2019 (subject to negotiations)
Queen’s Manor Primary School is a lively, welcoming, well resourced primary school located within walking distance of Hammersmith. We are a team of supportive, positive and forward-thinking individuals who promote a creative approach to teaching and learning.
Queen’s Manor is a one form entry, socially and culturally diverse mainstream primary school with an integrated unit for children with special educational needs catering for up to 20 children with learning difficulties.
We want to employ an excellent Deputy Headteacher to assist in the strategic leadership and development of the school. This is an out of class position where you will be responsible for inclusion and assessment across the school including the special needs unit.
We are looking for someone who:
• Is passionate about children and education and is able to inspire, nurture and motivate
• Has a desire for improving life opportunities for children
• Is an outstanding role model on all levels
• Is a team player, an excellent communicator and networker
• Has taught across the primary phase
• Is an experienced SENCo with SENCo Accreditation (or a willingness to undertake this)
• Has experience of teaching groups of children with SEN
• Has considerable experience of multi-agency working
• Has a clear and comprehensive knowledge of primary assessment and can a play a lead role in raising achievement through assessment-led strategies
• Has a good sense of humour and is willing to ‘muck in’
In return we can offer you:
• A lively and exciting place to work in an enviable location
• A professional, friendly and dedicated team of staff and supportive Governors
• Children who want to come to school
• A commitment to supporting leadership development; the previous four Deputy Heads at the school have all gone onto Headships in LBHF schools.
We believe that a visit to the school is essential. For more details and an application pack, please contact Alda Mendes in the school office on 020 7385 4343 or via email@example.com.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. The successful candidate will need to complete an enhanced DBS disclosure check. Photo identification and evidence of qualifications must be brought to the school should you be called for interview.
Closing date for applications: 12 noon on Wednesday 26th June 2019
Shortlisting: Thursday 27th June 2019
Interviews: Monday 1st July 2019
NO AGENCIES PLEASE