Norbury School, Welldon Crescent, Harrow HA1 1QQ
Norbury Year 6 learners say:
You must be ready to inspire
Remain enthusiastic even when you tire
A rights respecting ethos is the almighty tool
Everyone follows the UNICEF rules
Norbury is a place of inspiration
Where there are over 50 nations
All the staff are respectful you’ll find
There’s even a place to eat lunch and unwind
The pupils are enthusiastic and committed
This shall be proven when we all meet
So come and join our wonderful community
Don’t miss out on an amazing opportunity!
We are looking for:
- An innovative, creative and enthusiastic leader with a proven record of excellent primary practice.
- The ability to inspire, motivate and coach within their leadership.
- A leader with the ability to raise attainment, progress and engagement across the school.
- Experience of successfully leading teaching and learning across a large primary school.
- The ability to manage and support pupils' behaviour positively and effectively in line with our behaviour code and school ethos.
- The ability to facilitate, foster and nurture good communication within our school community and beyond.
- Someone who is professionally curious, wants to learn further, achieve better and make Norbury even more successful.
- The ability to be an integral part of our Learning Hub work across Harrow and beyond.
We can offer:
- An exciting learning environment where challenging, innovative and engaging learning is at the core of all we do.
- Outstanding learners who speak 54 languages from 50 countries and who are all keen to learn and explore further.
- A supportive, enthusiastic and inspiring team to grow, develop and succeed with.
- An award winning vibrant school which continues to achieve extremely high standards, both in Harrow and beyond.
- A school which is in the top 20% of schools nationally for progress in Reading and Maths.
- An award winning Learning Hub for Safeguarding, where the child is at the centre of all that we do and the chance to work with Barnardo's, NSPCC and Unicef.
Unicef Rights Respecting School - Level 2
Article 29: Education must develop every child’s personality, talents and abilities to the full.
Completed application forms can either be e-mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or returned in paper form to the school.
Visits are welcomed and highly recommended - please contact Ms J Hastings, School Manager, on 020 8863 8769 for an appointment.
Closing date: 25 February 2019, 3pm.
Interviews: 1 March 2019