Do you have children at your heart and believe that everyone “can achieve”?
Are you an outstanding practitioner? Do you believe that STEM learning is essential to the future learners of the Tees Valley?
Governors of High Tunstall College of Science are seeking to appoint two outstanding teachers and leaders as Deputy Headteachers for September 2018. These vacancies arise from the current post holder’s successful promotion to Headship and from a small restructure to the senior team. This is an ideal opportunity for exceptional leaders to play a pivotal role in the College on its journey to Outstanding.
High Tunstall College of Science is a true comprehensive school, which offers everything needed to succeed: high standards, high expectations and high quality teaching and learning. These qualities are reflected in our ethos, which is centred on the needs of the young people who attend our College. We like our teachers to inspire learning through their teaching and if you:
- Are a good or outstanding practitioner
- Have a proven experience of leadership
- Really enjoy working with young people
- Have high expectations and a commitment to going the extra mile
- Are an inspiration to others and enjoys developing others
- Have ambition to become a Headteacher
Then we can offer you:
- A College that offers you the opportunity to achieve your potential
- A supportive ethos that believes in the individualism of both its staff and students
- Staff that take pride in what they do and the desire to continue their learning
- A community that is fully supportive of the College
Application forms and further details are available on our website (www.htcs.org.uk) or from the College and should be returned ideally via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively this can be posted and should be addressed to Mr Mark Tilling, Headteacher at the college. Should prospective candidates wish to visit the College please contact Helen Meggs, Headteacher’s PA, at the college.
Closing date: Friday 16th March 2018, 12 noon
Interview date: W/C 26th March 2018
The College is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and to equality of opportunity. An enhanced DBS check will be required.