The Trustees of Knightsfield School are seeking an inspirational leader for the role of Deputy Headteacher to support the Headteacher in leading our expanding and forward-thinking school.
We can offer:
- Happy and enthusiastic students who enjoy learning
- A committed team of passionate professionals
- A competitive salary: a 5 point scale within the range L10 – L15
- Strong support for your further professional development
- Opportunities to work alongside our mainstream partner school
- Exposure to a wide range of leadership responsibilities
- A good work/life balance
We want you to bring:
- A clear vision for raising standards
- A passion for education in its widest sense
- Exemplary understanding of teaching & learning process
- A proven ability and confidence to lead and inspire others
- Ability to hold people to account effectively
- High expectations of both professional conduct and pupil behaviour
- Knowledge of curriculum development and delivery
- Knowledge of data to inform school improvement
- Intellectual curiosity
- High levels of resilience
- Enthusiasm, common sense, initiative and good humour
We are looking for the right person to fill this important role; you are looking for the right school to work in. We hope that by looking at our website and reading our Application Pack, our school will be the school for you!
Knightsfield School is an Auditory/Oral Secondary School for the Deaf. This means sign language is NOT used and our students communicate well through speaking and listening. Visits are welcomed and encouraged in advance of application.
The Headteacher welcomes any questions you may have and can be contacted at email@example.com. Alternatively, you can contact the current Deputy via email firstname.lastname@example.org
All shortlisted candidates will have references taken up prior to interview.
Closing date is Monday 16th April 2018 at 12 noon.
Interviews will take place Friday 20th April 2018.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of students and staff. This post will be subject to an enhanced DBS check.
For more information and to apply online : www.teachinherts.com or visit the school's website at www.knightsfield.herts.sch.uk
Welwyn Garden City