Deputy Headteacher: Teaching, Learning & Assessment
This is an excellent opportunity for you to join our school, where aspiration, variety and a positive atmosphere are the foundations of our success.
This semi-rural 11 – 16 comprehensive, with a prestigious local reputation and strong examination results, is seeking to appoint, a committed and enthusiastic Deputy Headteacher, with strategic responsibility for Teaching, Learning and Assessment. The person appointed will be a member of the school’s senior leadership team in a re-structured team lead by our new Headteacher.
- Work in partnership with Governors, the Headteacher and other senior leaders;
- Have a record of effective classroom practice based on high expectations of all students;
- Build on the strengths of our current Teaching, Learning and Assessment work;
- Demonstrate management, leadership and interpersonal skills;
- Have the ability to motivate and support all members of our school community.