We are seeking to appoint a committed and energetic individual with the skills to join our outstanding senior leadership team and help further our school to its next level of excellence. St Angela’s is a Catholic Secondary Girls’ School serving an 11–18 student body of approximately 1,300 students with a coeducational sixth form.
Building on the outstanding work and support of our senior leadership team, you will have:
- a proven track record of excellent teaching;
- excellent leadership and teamwork skills;
- the ability to create, develop and deliver plans for teaching and learning;
- the energy to continue our outstanding work and the passion to see every individual achieve their potential;
- the ability to line manage others with rigour and compassion;
- the ability to continue to nurture the Ursuline ethos of Serviam.
Please contact Miss Caroline Brown for an application form: St Angela’s Ursuline School, St George’s Road, Forest Gate, London E7 8HU,
Tel: 020 8472 6022
Closing date for applications: 20th April 2018
Interview date: 25th & 26th April 2018