We are looking to appoint a dynamic, talented and inspirational Deputy Headteacher to join our school team and help us achieve our vision as a key and critical member of the Academy’s Senior Leadership Team.
This is a really exciting and unique opportunity for the right candidate as our Academy is primed to ‘Take off’ after emerging from a period of challenge and disruption.
- Passionate about the power of education?
- The owner of an adventurous spirit and strategic mind?
- Able to inspire and excite children, staff and families?
- Ready for an exciting new challenge with the skills to help us to achieve our aspirations to become an outstanding school?
We can offer you:
- An exciting place to work and learn – with fabulous buildings and great plans for the future
- Fantastic pupils to work with – who we believe CAN achieve great things
- A team of ambitious, dedicated and passionate teaching and learning staff – all eager to be the best they can be
- A school that is primed for ‘Take off’ to the next stage of its success.
The New North Academy was formed from the merger of two schools in 2004. We moved into our new building, which enjoys state of the art facilities, in Easter 2007. The school became a Stand-alone Academy in 2011.
We are a two-form entry primary school, with Nursery and Reception classes situated close to the Angel at Islington. Our community is very diverse and we serve an area of significant deprivation.
Our school is a really exciting place to be. We have high aspirations for our future and are engaged in some fantastic initiatives we’d love to tell you more about!
We expect all staff to share the school’s commitment to the protection and safety of children and young people. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS check.
An application pack is available on our website or by contacting the school by phone or email.
A meeting, tour of the Academy and/or conversation with the Headteacher prior to application can be easily arranged by contacting Mrs Sylvia Lefever-Jones via email Sylvia@newnorthacademy.com or 020 7704 3904
Closing Date: Monday 27th March 2017 at 1pm
Interview Dates: 24th April 2017