Non Class based but with some teaching of classes and groups.
Applications are invited from excellent teachers who are experienced, enthusiastic, innovative practitioners keen to develop their teaching and leadership.
OFSTED 2014/2015: "At the heart of the school's values is the firm belief that everyone must have an equal opportunity to succeed. The achievements of all pupils are outstanding, including those who are disadvantaged."
WOULD YOU LIKE TO JOIN OUR ‘OUTSTANDING’ SCHOOL?
- A leadership team that is committed to staff development and pupil outcomes
- Pupils who are lively, highly motivated and from diverse backgrounds who are keen to learn
- An inclusive school with high standards of attainment and behaviour
- A creative and engaging curriculum with access to many high-profile projects and wide range of extra activities
- Dedicated and genuinely friendly staff, with supportive governors and parents
- Planning and working as part of a strong and established team
- Easy access to the west end and city amenities.
An outstanding child centred classroom practitioner, committed to excellence for all who makes learning inclusive, effective and has the ability to raise standards
An experienced teacher with a proven record in school improvement and able to work as part of the Senior Leadership Team.
A team player with the ability to inspire, motivate and develop children, teachers and support staff and will enhance our hard-working team
Supportive of the Christian ethos of our school
To apply, please download all forms and details from the TES connect website and email your completed application form to email@example.com by the closing date.
You are welcome to contact the Headteacher: firstname.lastname@example.org
In addition, you are invited to visit the school at a mutually convenient time. We believe visits are an essential part of the application process and recommend visiting during the school day.
Closing date for applications: 21st April 2017
Interviews week commencing: 24th April 2017
Our school is committed to the principle of equality of opportunity and the safeguarding of children.
Successful candidates will be asked to apply for an Enhanced Disclosure from the Disclosure & Barring Service. Further information about the disclosure can be found at www.homeoffice.gov.uk/DBS and in the recruitment pack.
Lambeth aims for quality services and equal opportunities for all. www.lambeth.gov.uk
Archbishop Sumner C of E Primary School
Headteacher: Ursula Ovenden