Rangefield Primary School
Closing date:- 15/11/2019
Interview date:- 25/11/2019
The Executive Headteacher and Local Governing Body of Oakbridge Federation are seeking to appoint a passionate and dedicated Deputy Headteacher to work within the support network of the Head of School, Executive Head and Governing Body. Rangefield Primary School is a 2 form entry Primary School with 402 pupils on roll, encompassing a nursery within the school. There are 2 Primary schools within Oakbridge Federation, Forster Park Primary being the other school. The Federation is a Lewisham maintained federation and serves a very diverse community.
We are seeking a Deputy Headteacher who:
• is an exceptionally enthusiastic and creative leader,
• has the ability to motivate staff and students
• can communicate effectively and build relationships with all stakeholders
• has a commitment to an inclusive education for all
• can lead and develop our school towards outstanding
• has strong leadership skills
• is committed to developing a positive, enthusiastic learning culture for all members of the school
• is ambitious and eager to develop their own and others professional development
• has a good track record of driving forward improvements
We can offer:-
• a supportive Leadership team with high quality CPD opportunities available
• enthusiastic children, who are enjoy their learning
• a supportive Federation, with increasing cross federation work taking place
• a forward thinking body of staff, who are determined to continue to drive standards and aspirations up within the community
It is essential that you feel we are the school for you, therefore would recommend that you visit prior to application. For any queries or to arrange a visit to Rangefield Primary School and the Federation, please contact Executive Headteacher: Mrs M Fenniche on 07977 711021 or email email@example.com
References will be requested for those short listed ONLY and prior to interview. Only those shortlisted for interview will be contacted.
Oakbridge Federation is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Offers of employment are subject to a satisfactory enhanced DBS disclosure and other employment checks.