Crowand South View CP School, Postland Road, Crowland, Peterborough PE6 0JA
Salary Scale: L10 – L14
Required September 2017.
The Headteacher, Governing Body, our children and staff are looking for a committed, dynamic and proven senior leader to join our school as Deputy Headteacher. The rationale and the expectations for the post are set out in the applicant pack. The pack is also designed to enable you to shape your application according to the ethos of the school.
The successful candidate will:
- Be an outstanding and creative teacher.
- Inspire and motivate children and staff to achieve their full potential and have a track record of raising standards
- Have a clear vision for continuous improvement and build on the School’s strengths and successes, including rapid change where needed
- Give children a passion for learning, and foster high expectations in the quality of their teaching
- Demonstrate proven leadership and management skills to lead on school improvement within the senior leadership team
- Support partnerships with staff, pupils, parents, governors and the community.
In return we can offer:
- A popular and growing school with an exceptional potential and fantastic children
- A school in an excellent location (10 minutes from Peterborough City)
- The opportunity to lead and contribute to a number of exciting school improvement initiatives on coaching, leadership, teaching, learning and assessment
- Highly effective pupil engagement from Reception through to Year 6
- A well-resourced school with excellent facilities
If you are looking for a career-defining role that will be challenging yet rewarding we would like to hear from you.
To request an application pack and to arrange an informal visit to the school please contact Jayne Munton, Administration Manager on (01733) 210361.
Alternatively, packs are available on our school website at http://www.southviewprimary.co.uk/
CVs are not accepted and the application form should be supported by a letter of application (no more than 2 sides A4) addressing the job description, the person specification and the improvement priorities for the school.
Closing date for applications: 12 noon Thursday 23 March 2017. Shortlisting: Friday 24 March 2017. Interviews scheduled: Tuesday 28 March 2017.
South View Community Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of our pupils and expects all staff to share this commitment.