Are you looking for a new challenge and the opportunity to make a real difference? If so, this is the post and school for you!
Pirton Hill Primary School is a large primary school on the northern edge of Luton, just off junction 11a of the M1 and easily accessible from the A5, A6 and all of Luton.
The school is going through a period of exciting changes and you will have the opportunity to work alongside our new Headteacher, and leadership team, to lead the transformation and to help our pupils to fulfill their undoubted potential.
The governors, staff and children are looking to appoint a lead professional who:
- is a strong classroom practitioner;
- has a passion to lead, motivate and inspire others to fulfill their potential; and
- is determined to raise standards in order to secure the highest outcomes for each child.
If this describes you, then we can offer you:
- a staff team eager to develop and ensure that every child fulfills their potential;
- well-behaved and well-mannered pupils, who are enthusiastic to learn; and
- excellent CPD opportunities and support to develop you as a school leader of the future.
Still not sure? Challenge any preconceptions and visit our school. Come and see the exciting journey we are on and how you can be part of it…
You can apply using the button below or for more details or to arrange a visit please contact Lynne Jaggers by email firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone on (01582) 507924.
Closing date: Monday 29th January, noon
Interview date: Wednesday 7th February
Pirton Hill Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff to share this commitment.
The successful candidate will be subject to an enhanced DBS check.
We are an equal opportunities employer.