Warden Hill Junior School is a good school with many outstanding features.
The Governing Body is looking to recruit a suitably qualified, enthusiastic and inspirational Deputy Head Teacher to help our expanding school provide a truly outstanding education for all its children.
We would like the successful candidate to start in April or sooner if possible.
- Someone who can help our journey towards outstanding practice and make a real difference to the lives of young children?
- Able to motivate, enthuse, inspire and challenge members of the school community to be the best they can be?
- Someone who can take a strong lead on improving the quality of teaching in our school by coaching and mentoring colleagues?
- Creative and knowledgeable enough to help develop an inspiring new curriculum to enthuse our children to even higher standards of attainment?
- Experienced in strategic planning and leadership in the primary phase with a track record of substantial impact?
- Really want to make a difference?
- Enjoy working with children and adults to improve education?
- Have high expectations of yourself and others?
We can offer the right person……
- Great children to work with!
- A warm, purposeful and happy school with high standards of attainment and behaviour
- A collegiate approach to school improvement
- A school focused on continuous improvement
- A really supportive environment for your career to flourish
- Good facilities
- That if you are interested you will come and visit our school before applying
- You will look on our school website for a flavour of our school
- That you will ring us to find out anything else that might be useful
To apply for this role, visit www.luton.gov.uk/jobs
Visits to the school are highly encouraged and warmly welcomed. Please ring us to arrange a time.
References will be taken up prior to interview
Closing Date: 9th December 2016
Interview Date: 15th December 2016
Warden Hill Junior School
Birdsfoot Lane, Luton, LU3 2DN
Deputy Headteacher Vacancy ID: 105881