East Crompton St George’s CofE Primary School is looking for a highly-motivated, ambitious and committed Deputy Headteacher who wants to make a difference.
We are on a journey: St George’s has the potential to become a really good school and we want someone who can help our dynamic and inspiring new Headteacher and willing staff to achieve this for our children.
We are looking for:
- A good all-rounder, with a proven record of excellent primary practice.
- An experienced teacher who has successfully led and managed improvement with impact.
- A team-builder who can motivate and develop other staff.
- A leader who is aspirational for all our children and who is committed to excellence and achievement for all.
- Someone with a strong commitment to pastoral care, who understands the importance of fostering and nurturing good communication within our school community and beyond.
- A future school leader who sees and grasps the benefits of working in a multi-academy trust with colleagues across our family of schools.
We can offer:
- The opportunity to work with lovely children in a very attractive setting.
- The opportunity to be part of a new and developing team. In addition to the Head and Deputy, there are 2 further members of leadership. One post focuses currently on developing our writing strategy and curriculum development in science. The second post will focus on SEND.
- The opportunity to make a real difference. St George’s has enormous potential but has had its challenges in recent years. We now have secure and dynamic leadership under a new Head who has already made significant inroads. There is still a lot to do – and therefore lots of opportunities for a committed, creative school leader.
- The support of a strong, established Trust and experts in finance, HR, ICT, business and all legal and compliance issues. Senior leaders in our Trust can focus on improving educational provision and can develop a strategic understanding of all the business aspects of a school, without having to do the technical work.
- Excellent professional development opportunities. The Cranmer Education Trust is committed to investing in our staff. Working collaboratively with staff and leaders across our 3 schools, both primary and secondary and trainees in our SCITT and colleagues in our wider Teaching School Alliance, ensures that our staff develop a wide range of professional knowledge, skills and contacts.
Come and see!
Contact St George’s on 01706 847 502 to make an appointment.
Full details and application forms for this post are available from both the school and Trust websites.
This post is subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check.
Please note CVs are not accepted.
Applications by post should be marked “Deputy Head – East Crompton St George’s” and should be returned to Mrs Kearns, Principal HR Officer, Cranmer Education Trust, C/o The Blue Coat School, Egerton Street, Oldham, OL1 3SQ
Or send via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for applications: Monday 18 March at 12 pm
Interview Date: Monday 25 and Tuesday 26 March