Apply by Monday 22nd January, required for Easter 2018
Interviews 30th/31st January 2018
Salary/Rate: L17 – 21 Fringe (£59,485-£64,863)
Contract Type: Full Time
This is an exciting opportunity for a dynamic, passionate ambitious leader to join an expanding forward-thinking and innovative team in this high-achieving 11-18 Academy.
Hassenbrook Academy is on an improvement journey, and we have taken swift and decisive action to improve the education and care we provide for all students. G.C.S.E. results for 2017 saw English Grade 9-4 improve by 20%, Maths results Grade 9-4 were at 63%, and 25% of students gained an A/A*, Grade 7 or above in at least 1 subject.
- an outstanding leader
- an exceptional teacher
- a committed team player and also a pace setter?
- morally driven to raising standards?
We will provide:
- a supportive and stimulating professional environment
- first rate opportunities for continuous professional development and progression
- the opportunity to teach across the ability range and at Key Stages 3/4/5
- well motivated students and supportive parents
If you have the drive to transform learning for our students, we want to hear from you.
The Ortu Federation is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, and require all staff and volunteers to demonstrate this commitment in every aspect of their work.
For an application form please go to www.hassenbrook.org.uk/contactus/vacancies or contact the school 01375 671566. Completed application forms should be sent to:
Mrs Debbie Oram – firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: Monday 22nd January 2018
Shortlisting: Tuesday 23rd January 2018 Interviews: Tuesday 30 and Wednesday 31st January 2018