We are looking for a Deputy Headteacher to join our team from January 2018. Our new headteacher joined us in September 2016 and we have a vacancy in our restructured leadership team for a skilled Deputy head with the capacity to further enhance this rapidly improving school.
- Be passionate about learning
- An excellent practitioner with a creative approach
- Have high expectations for all children and yourself
- Lead by example
- Demonstrate commitment to achieving the best outcomes for all pupils
- Be keen to develop your skills and experience
- Have a good sense of humour
- Friendly, enthusiastic children
- Exceptional professional development opportunities
- Supportive parents
- A strong and dedicated staff team
- A creative environment
We are at an exciting time in our development and this post offers an excellent opportunity for the right person to make a significant impact. Alfred Salter Primary school is a vibrant and inclusive school in a changing area of London. We pride ourselves on our strong ethos and we are committed to improving the outcomes for all our children. We have excellent transport links and are a few minutes walk from Canada Water station.
For an informal chat and to arrange a visit, which we highly encourage, please contact the Headteacher, Elli Prestage on 07740235557.
Please click on the apply button to apply for this role.
Closing Date: Friday 29th September at 12 noon
Shortlisting: Friday 29th September
Interviews: Week beginning 9th October
Alfred Salter Primary School is committed to promoting and safeguarding the welfare of all children and young people. The successful applicant must be willing to undergo child protection screening, including checks with employers and the Disclosure & Barring Service (DBS). We are unable to contact candidates who are not shortlisted.