Required for April 2021 (or a date to be negotiated)
Salary: L6-10 (£47,969 - £52,983)
This is a fantastic opportunity to work alongside the Head teacher and empower an amazing team to achieve its vision of becoming a World Class centre of learning at the heart of its community.
We are looking for an enabler rather than an enforcer, someone who will lead on curriculum development. Other key roles would be behaviours and attitudes, contribute significantly to the School’s Improvement Plan and play a major role in nurturing staff, children and the community towards success.
We are seeking a candidate who:
• Is an outstanding classroom practitioner with a proven track record of raising standards.
• Has sound knowledge of curriculum development, in line with the New OFSTED inspection framework.
• Has a deep understanding of Safeguarding procedures and practices.
• Has had experience and proven success with restorative behaviours.
• Has an excellent understanding of children’s social and emotional needs.
• Has experience of working in an inner-city school and meeting the needs of all the children.
• Has an understanding of barriers to learning and unrivalled commitment to removing these.
• Can improve outcomes through coaching, developing and supporting others.
• Enjoys enabling teams to thrive not survive.
• Has high expectations of themselves as well as staff, parents and children.
• Has excellent interpersonal skills to be able to get the most out of a team.
• Is resilient, able to take responsibility, own mistakes and able to meet the challenges of leadership in a fast paced and challenging environment.
What we can offer:
• Excellent CPD opportunities.
• A committed and dedicated team of fun, nurturing and child centred professionals.
• Fresh leadership ideas and an exciting, forward thinking journey ahead.
• An environment in which to personally grow and develop others.
• An excellent wellbeing package.
The closing date for applications is: Monday 18th January 2021 at 12pm
Shortlisting will be: Thursday 21st January 2021
Interviews will be: Thursday 28th January and Friday 29th January – successful candidates must be available for both days.
Beal Vale Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and requires all staff and volunteers to share and demonstrate this commitment. The successful candidate will have to meet the requirements of the person specification and will be subject to pre-employment checks including a health check, and enhanced DBS and satisfactory references. Please refer to the school website for the safer recruitment and safeguarding policy.
Due to current covid restrictions, after school visits to the school are preferred.
Please contact the school office on 0161 770 5752 or email the school business manager at: email@example.com To arrange an appropriate time.
If you feel this may be the career opportunity you are looking for, please contact us and return any completed application forms to Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Beal Vale Primary School
- Mainstream school with state - academy funding
- Primary School
- Students of mixed gender, age 3 - 11 years
We are a mixed primary school for children between the ages of 4 -11. Our school has community at its heart and values the individual.
We want our children to be confident in their own abilities and to reach their fullest potential in all areas...