Relocation package available, details on request.
The Governors at Eastwood Primary School and Nursery are seeking to appoint an inspirational leader with the knowledge, vision and enthusiasm to further enhance our dynamic team and continual journey towards
excellence (Ofsted 2014 ‘Good’).
We are looking for someone who:
- Shares our strong vision of ‘NURTURE. GROW. ACHIEVE’ for all our children, families and staff.
- Has proven strategic leadership and management experience across the primary phase.
- Can challenge and support colleagues in their journey to outstanding practice.
- Have exceptional interpersonal and organisational skills.
- Is able to work alongside the whole school community to ensure the continued success of our thriving school.
- Has a dynamic personality who relishes a challenge!
- Has ambition and is an aspiring Headteacher.
We can offer:
- Children who ‘love learning’ and are highly motivated (Ofsted 2014).
- An ambitious, hard-working and supportive senior leadership.
- A fantastic team of staff and governors who are committed to providing the best education for all our children and who are eager to learn themselves.
- A strong emphasis on professional development.
Come and see us, meet our wonderful children and staff, and experience first-hand what an exciting opportunity we can offer you.
Visits to our school are strongly encouraged. Visits can be arranged from the 21st February 2018 by contacting Debbie Jenkins on 01702 525137.
For an application pack please email HTRecruitment@southend.gov.uk or call 01702 215456.
School Visits 21st February - 8th March 2018
Closing date for applications 9th March 2018 (Midday)
Interview and Assessment days 22nd and 23rd March 2018
Eastwood Primary School & Nursery
Eastwood Primary School & Nursery is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Following safer recruitment
procedures, this appointment will be subject to pre-employment checks; a medical check and an enhanced disclosure from the Disclosure and Barring Service. Eastwood Primary School & Nursery is an equal opportunities