WATERHOUSES CE PRIMARY ACADEMY
From September 2019 the Trust wish to appoint a Deputy Headteacher at Waterhouses CE Primary Academy to support the work of the Headteacher and the MAT in moving the academy through the next stage of its development.
QEGSMAT is currently a five academy Trust with the central team based in Ashbourne, Derbyshire. The Trust has schools in Derbyshire Dales, South Derbyshire, Derby City and Staffordshire. As a Trust we aim to ensure all our young people achieve the very best outcomes and leave education well prepared for the next steps in their lives based upon the principles of Question; Explore; Give; Succeed.
QEGSMAT is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
We are looking for someone who:
• is an excellent classroom teacher who can share, model and demonstrate effective teaching and learning
• has recent experience of leading a significant curriculum area/whole school initiative which improved pupils' outcomes
• leads positively, professionally and enthusiastically
• will work collaboratively with the headteacher and MAT team
• is committed to, working with parents, local academy committees and other schools, both within and outside our Trust
• is supportive of the Christian ethos of our school
We can offer you:
• a welcoming and supportive atmosphere in which to work
• happy and well behaved children who are willing and eager to learn
• enthusiastic, positive and hard-working colleagues
• supportive and committed staff and headteacher
• well informed local academy committee who are who are fully engaged in academy life
• positive parents who value the school
• 0.2 weekly leadership time
• opportunities for development across our MAT
The job description and person specification are included and should be referred to when completing your application.
For further information and an application pack please visit our website www.qegsmat.com and click on Careers or telephone 01335 340830.
Closing date for applications: 24th March 2019
Provisional Interview date: w/c 8th April 2019
Salary: Leadership 1-5 (£39,965 - £44,106)
Start date: September 2019