The governors and Samuel Ward Academy Trust are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic and inspiring Deputy Headteacher for Kedington Primary Academy.
The school is rated as 'Outstanding' and offers exceptional education opportunities for children aged 3 - 11 years.
This role offers an exciting opportunity to work with the Headteacher and colleagues to build and improve on the high standards and achievements already attained. The focus for the future is continuous improvement to ensure the best possible learning outcomes for pupils of all ages and abilities. As part of a well-regarded trust which offers effective support, the school has a bright and exciting future under the guidance of strong and dedicated leadership.
Collaboration, educational research and professional development are at the core of how the schools within Samuel Ward Academy Trust work together. With newly acquired Research School Status, the trust is well placed to provide great opportunities, both to promote Kedington as a leading school and to develop you personally as an outstanding leader.
- have recent experience as an outstanding Teacher or Deputy Headteacher
- be able to evidence a key contribution to sustained school improvement
- be able to provide an effective lead on curriculum
- demonstrate experience of successful team working and leadership
- know how to actively engage parents as partners in the education of their children, including those harder to reach
- be adept at challenging educational under-achievement and inspiring children to reach their full potential
- be organised and able to provide inspiration and support to staff colleagues as a key member of the Senior Leadership Team.
The trust offers:
- an engaging, creative and welcoming environment to learners who take pride in their school
- an inclusive and collaborative approach
- a talented, highly motivated, committed and friendly team of colleagues, both within the school and across the trust
- an actively supportive governing body and trust leadership
- partnerships with local schools, sharing resources and best practice to enhance and develop further the learning opportunities for all children within the locality.
If you would like further information, a confidential conversation or to arrange a school visit, please contact Karen Sheargold, Headteacher on (01440) 702787 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application forms are available from Joy Griffiths, Trust HR Director via email: email@example.com
Closing date: 24 October 2017.
Interview date: 30 October 2017.
All vacancies appear on: www.suffolkjobsdirect.org
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This position is subject to a criminal records check from the Disclosure and Barring Service (formerly CRB) which will require you to disclose all criminal convictions.
KEDINGTON PRIMARY ACADEMY,