Maternity cover (or secondment contract*).
"We are learners, nurturing learners for a bright future"
We see a bright future for Hillside Primary School because we believe all children will be successful, if we work hard to make it so.
Are you looking for your next challenge and share the same values as our dedicated staff?
We welcome applicants who believe that every child can succeed.
Join our diverse community as our Deputy Headteacher. We are looking for an outstanding Senior Leader to join our team.
* If you are wishing to be considered for a seconded position, you will be required to have the full agreement of your Headteacher before applying. You and your Headteacher are encouraged to make contact with Mr Lee Abbott, Headteacher, to discuss the details.
We can offer:
- the opportunity to help shape, lead and improve our school
- an excellent induction by the existing Deputy Headteacher
- a culturally diverse and vibrant school community
- enthusiastic children who enjoy their learning and make us proud to be teachers at this school
- a track record of supporting seconded staff into permanent, senior leadership positions through effective professional development.
- have the full support and agreement of your current Headteacher (secondment)
- demonstrate good teaching practice which has resulted in high standards
- have had experience of supporting colleagues to develop their quality of teaching and to raise standards
- take a leading role in whole school improvement.
Please contact Mr Lee Abbott, Headteacher to arrange a visit or for an informal discussion on Tel: (01473) 601402. Email: email@example.com
Closing and shortlisting date: 6 December 2016.
Interview date: 16 December 2016.
All vacancies appear on: www.suffolkjobsdirect.org
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. DBS checks required for relevant posts.
Hillside Community Primary School, Ipswich