You are important!
Our children want you to be their new motivational and inspiring Deputy Headteacher. You will be part of a caring and supportive team delivering the teaching and learning for our children.
We will provide a supportive learning environment; employee assistance programme; extensive CPD programme; clear strategic vision and direction; total focus on learning and an opportunity to work closely with the Headteacher and Assistant Headteachers to drive the school forward.
- be committed to raising standards
- be an excellent classroom practitioner who can share your passion for learning and teaching with all stakeholders
- have the strength to inspire, challenge, motivate and support colleagues
- support the school to move forward with its bid to raise standards
- have a commitment to developing a creative curriculum
- have good communication skills.
Gusford Primary School is part of The Active Learning Trust. As a trust school, we pride ourselves on working in close partnership in order to benefit our pupils, staff and community. Policies are available to view on the Active Learning Trust website: www.activelearningtrust.org and Gusford Primary School website: www.gusfordprimary.net
Roll: 650 (including nursery)
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed.
For further details, to arrange a visit or for an application pack, please contact Vicki Martin, School Business Manager on (01473) 682148 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: midday, 13 October 2017.
Interview date: 18 October 2017.
All vacancies appear on: www.suffolkjobsdirect.org
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. DBS checks or police vetting will be required for relevant posts.